Start With a Free Microsoft Cloud Licensing Analysis
With recent changes to Microsoft cloud licensing models, including Windows Server 2016 and Microsoft System Center 2016, it’s easy to see where one change can send ripples through your bottom line. That’s why it’s important to review your portfolio and make sure you’re maximizing your Microsoft hosting agreements.
The HPE SLMS Hosting group can help with a free comprehensive analysis of your licensing portfolio. Now you can:
- Identify opportunities for best-value pricing.
- Make educated decisions and ensure compliance.
- Optimize the value of your investments and grow your business.
- Capitalize on new opportunities in the hosting and cloud services market.
The Whole World Wants The Cloud
Modern business evolution has placed a premium on innovation and speed-to-market. Your customers want powerful technologies that enable these benefits, but they don’t want the hassle of managing their own IT. The more services you can take off their hands, the more they will pay you in order to focus on their core business.
We have the processes and tools, vendor relationships, access to the best cloud licensing model options, and marketing insights to get you up and running quickly and efficiently.JOIN US!
What is HPE SLMS Hosting?
As cloud-based hosted software services continue to reshape and expand the principles of modern IT, the future of a cloud services provider depends on the quality of its partnerships.
Through our range of full-service hosted software licensing capabilities and detailed knowledge of the latest Microsoft cloud licensing programs and elsewhere, we have the expertise you need to capitalize on new opportunities and grow your business at the pace of the cloud services market.JOIN US!
Why Work With Us?Partners In Your Business
We can help:
- Build a holistic view of your business
- Share insight about your business strategy
- Grow your business and deliver customer results
- Gain access to VAR channels, verticals, and new markets
- Certified and fluent in all Microsoft and Citrix cloud licensing programs
- Connected to the latest program updates
- Accessible for ongoing business consultation
- Proactive in assisting with issues, renewals, and compliance
- A team of dedicated, multilingual specialists
- A global one-stop shop for worldwide Hoster/ISV offers
- In-house LMS and SAM – not subcontracted out
- A dedicated sales touch with proven operational excellence
Hit The Ground Running
Getting Started With SPLA and Cloud Licensing Programs
Our expertise and guidance make getting started with SPLA and cloud licensing programs a straightforward experience. Using our resources, you can discover a path to expanding your cloud services and growing revenues today.
The HPE SLMS Onboarding Kit includes:
- Checklists and links for onboarding with Citrix and Microsoft cloud licensing programs
- Marketing guidance for reaching your target customers
- Ready-to-use resources for developing your cloud services marketing campaigns